It wasn’t until about 6 months ago that I started trolling content on Youtube to occasionally entertain the wee bairn. 99% is dumb, funny but empty, or dumb and openly malicious. The other 1% is video of Swedish kids running around an indoor playground with slides and padded obstacle courses, decorated with knock-off Lego figures.
We found this yesterday. Not sure where it falls on the spectrum, but it’s certainly closer to the dumb end, with some cultural stereotypes thrown in for good measure.
Leave a Reply